- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the website;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Visitors to our website remain anonymous. We do not collect personally identifying information about site visitors unless they choose to provide such information to us. We collect email addresses and other contact information only from those site visitors who request to receive more information from or about us.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, analyze usage trends, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Your browser is likely set to accept cookies by default. However, if you would prefer not to receive cookies, you can alter the configuration of your browser to not accept cookies. If you choose to have your browser not accept cookies, it is possible that some areas of our website will not function properly when you view them.
Our website contains links to other website. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which Hep Free Hawai`i has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Contacting the Website