In partnership with the Dept. of Health, Longs Drugs stores are now offering more hepatitis services in Hawaii!
All CVS Minute Clinics (at select Longs Drugs stores on Oahu) now offer a finger-prick test (instead of a blood draw) to check for hepatitis C antibody. Results are available in 20 minutes. This preventive health service is fully covered by most insurance plans with no out-of-pocket costs for members. Hepatitis C screenings are available at all of Hawaii’s Minute Clinic locations, including:
- Longs Aiea – 98 1005 Moanalua Road, Aiea
- Longs Hawaii Kai – 377 Keahole Street, Honolulu
- Longs South King – 2470 South King Street, Honolulu
- Longs Waialae Avenue – 4211 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu
- Longs Waikiki – 2155 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
- Longs Kailua - 609 Kailua Road, Kailua
- Longs Kaneohe – 45 480 Kaneohe Bay Drive, Kaneohe
- Longs Kapolei - 590 Farrington Highway, Kapolei
- Longs Wahiawa – 925 California Avenue, Wahiawa
All Longs Drugs Pharmacies in Hawaii now offer patients a “Prevent Liver Cancer Get Checked for Hepatitis” assessment form at the pharmacy counter. When forms are completed, the pharmacist can provide referrals for Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C testing with primary care providers or Minute Clinics. Download complete list of participating pharmacies.
We applaud CVS Health and Longs Drugs for increasing access to hepatitis services in Hawaii! We encourage anyone at risk for hepatitis, especially baby boomers born 1945-1965, to get tested with their doctors or Minute Clinics. See Dept of Health press release.